Alkali-resistance Fiberglass Mesh
1. Good chemical stability. Alkali resistance, acid resistance, water resistance, cement corrosion resistance, and other chemical corrosion resistance; And resin bonding, easy to dissolve in styrene, etc.
2, high strength, high modulus, light weight.
3, good dimensional stability, stiff, flat, not easy to shrink deformation, good positioning.
4, good toughness. Good impact resistance.
5. Prevent mildew and insects.
6, fire prevention, heat preservation, sound insulation, insulation.
Grid cloth is alkali or alkali free glass fiber yarn woven, alkali resistant polymer emulsion coated glass fiber grid cloth series products: alkali resistant GRC glass fiber grid cloth, alkali resistant wall enhancement, Mosaic special mesh pieces and stone, marble back stick grid cloth
The main uses are widely used in:
1) Wall reinforcement materials (such as glass fiber wall mesh cloth, GRC wall panel, EPS internal and external wall insulation board, gypsum board, etc.
2) Reinforced cement products (such as Roman column, flue, etc.)
3) Granite, Mosaic mesh, marble back stick net.
4) Waterproof coil cloth, asphalt roof waterproof.
5) Skeleton materials for reinforced plastic and rubber products.
6) Fire board.
7) Grinding wheel base cloth.
8) Geogrids for highway pavement.
9) caulking belt for construction, etc.
Fiberglass composites have gradually been used to make military products since World War II as a substitute for traditional materials such as steel. Because this new material has the advantages of light weight, high strength, good insulation, heat insulation and so on compared with traditional iron and steel material, it is gradually applied to the production of military products such as tanks, fighter jets, weapons and body armor.
Output of glass fiber composite material products
At present, fiberglass composite has obtained large-scale application market in wind power, chemical storage tank, water transmission pipeline, electrical insulation, boat, cooling tower, sanitary ware and other fields.